What are Droopy Eyelids?
As we age, our eyelids stretch, and the muscles supporting them weaken. Three different conditions cause loose or droopy eyelids.
- Dermatochalasis: excess upper eyelid skin can result in a tired or sad appearance in its mild form or block part of a patient’s peripheral vision in more severe cases.
- Ptosis: an abnormal position of the eyelid margin, usually caused by weak attachments between the eyelid muscles and underlying eyelid structures
- Ptosis of the eyebrow: abnormal brow
Medical grade skincare Products
What is Aging Skin?
There are two primary factors that cause the skin to age:
- The Natual aging process
- Damage from the sun
The natural aging process generally produces lines and wrinkles, age spots, splotches and pigmentation problems, broken capillaries, dull skin texture and color, and other skin flaws. Aging skin can cause previously attractive features such as a mole or birthmark to become unattractive. Likewise, previously unnoticeable features such as scars can become more apparent as wrinkles form around them.
Sun Damage compounds the aging process. Ultraviolet light from the sun penetrates all the layers of skin, including those that fortify it and lend it resilience.
- Neuromodulators (Wrinkle- Relaxing injections)
- Dermal Fillers: hyaluronic fillers like Juvederm, Restylane & RH, and Radiesse and Sculptra
- Medical grade peels
- Diamond glow