Log In to Our Patient Portal
Office Hours and Telephone Calls
- Our normal office telephone hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Our receptionists are instructed to handle all incoming calls. We have office hours on Saturday until 2:30 pm. The Laser & Skin Surgery Center has no phone service on Saturday.
- If you need to speak with the doctor, our receptionist must take your name, telephone number and the nature of your call. This enables the physician to have your electronic medical record up when they return your call.
- After hour emergencies should be directed to our main number (916) 456-0400. The automated telephone system will instruct you how to reach your doctor.
- We require payment in full at the time of service for cosmetic services and private pay medical services.
- There is a $200 consultation fee for all cosmetic consultations; $150 of this consultation fee is applied toward the cost of a discussed cosmetic treatment, and cannot be used toward MediSpa treatments, skin care products, or general dermatology visits.
- There is a $50 consultation fee for laser tattoo removal consultations; this consultation fee is applied toward the cost of laser tattoo removal treatment.
- There is a $50 consultation fee for laser hair removal consultations; this consultation fee is applied toward the cost of laser hair removal.
- We are unable to estimate the cost of various procedures until the physician has completed an evaluation of your specific needs.
- Cosmetic services are not covered by insurance.
- Effective August 1, 2019 we will no longer be contracted with any insurance plans, however we will still be seeing medical patients. Any medical exam and treatment fees will be due in full on the day of service. If you choose, you may submit your receipt to your insurance company for reimbursement consideration.
- Many procedures including, but not limited to Laser Resurfacing, Thermage, Ultherapy, miraDry, Coolsculpting, Fraxel, Halo, ThermiTight, and Cellfina require payment in advance. Payment is due in full two weeks prior to the scheduled procedure in order to reserve your appointment time.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be charged for all other appointments that are not cancelled prior to two business days of the appointment or 100% of the service fee for MediSpa services.
- Due to a limited schedule for Saturday appointments, there will be a $100 non-refundable deposit for all laser nurse appointments upon scheduling. This deposit will apply toward your scheduled Saturday treatment, but will be forfeited if you fail to cancel your appointment two business days prior.
- Fees for medical services can only be determined by the physician based on complexity according to standards set by the American Medical Association. At your consultation, the physician will quote a fee for treatment, if applicable. Many of the procedures offered at the Laser Center are considered cosmetic.
- For your convenience, you are able to make a payment at our office, over the phone, or online. We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, cash, and personal checks. An additional fee will be added to your account for any returned check. We also accept CareCredit for amounts over $200.
- Accounts with balances over 90 days old will be transferred to a collections agency. In order to make n appointment after the account has been referred to collections, the balance must be paid in full along with a reinstatement fee of 25% of the balance.
- For your children’s protection, children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the front reception area without adult supervision. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the room during laser treatment unless they are a scheduled patient.