Laser & Skin Policies
Your scheduled appointment is reserved especially for you! We understand that schedule adjustments may be necessary, therefore we kindly request 24 hours notice of any appointment changes. Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving adequate notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment and patients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
Please Be Aware of The Following Cancellation Fees
- NO SHOWS will be charged a service fee in the amount of $50
As a courtesy, we will confirm your appointment two business days prior to your appointment date via text. If we are unable to reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment date and time to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and any cancelation fees.
.. QIn an effort to keep you and our staff as safe as possible we have developed mandatory guidelines that must be followed or it will be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
- It is very important that you complete our online forms from our patient portal prior to your visit.
- Please do not bring children, family or friends to your appointment, Only you will be allowed in the office.
- Come to the office wearing a mask.
- You must arrive at the facility at your scheduled appointment time. Do not come into the office until your scheduled appointment time. Do not stand in the heat in order to enter with a true body temperature as your temp will be taken prior to treatment.
- We will temporarily go to a cashless payment system. To remain as contact free as possible your credit card information will be collected prior to our appointment.
- You will enter the office through our front door and exit through our side door, please look for signage.
- When you enter our lobby area, your temperature will be taken. You will then sanitize your hands and answer our Health Screening Questionnaire. If it is higher than 99.5 you will not be seen and will be instructed to call your primary care physician and your appointment will be rescheduled to an appropriate date in the future.
- Appointment times are limited so we must work as efficiently as possible. We need to keep talking to a minimum while we are performing any in-office procedure.
- Please do not bring any food or drinks into the office.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at (916)456-0400.