Alison S. Kang, M.D., FACMS
Dr. Alison S. Kang is a board-certified dermatologist, specializing in cosmetic/laser dermatology and skin cancer surgery. She attended Johns Hopkins University, where she majored in both Public Health Studies and Spanish. She then received her medical doctorate at Saint Louis University School of Medicine, where she graduated as a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, a highly selective medical honors society for her excellence in scholarly achievement and leadership. Dr. Kang subsequently received her Dermatology training at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center and served as the chief resident. Following residency, she completed additional specialized training in Mohs micrographic surgery at the University of California, Davis and in cosmetic and laser dermatology with Dr. Suzanne Kilmer at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California.
Dr. Kang is the author of multiple book chapters and journal articles on topics including melanoma, melanoma immunotherapy, non-melanoma skin cancers, and laser acne treatment. Dr. Kang’s clinical expertise includes skin cancer surgery, injectables (neuromodulators such as Botox; fillers) and laser treatments.
My Aesthetic Philosophy
Beauty is individual and unique to each person. It’s both inside and outside. Looking and feeling your best is a journey, and I look forward to being a part of this journey with you!
- American Board of Dermatology, 2019
- Doctor of Medicine, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Dermatology, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology, University of California, Davis
- ASDS Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery, Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery