Click the links below to read the findings of some of our previous studies:
- Safety and Efficacy of Cryolipolysis for Non Invasive Reduction of Submental Fat
- LightSheer Duet for Hair Removal
- Prototype CoolCup cryolipolysis applicator with over 40% reduced treatment time demonstrates equivalent safety and efficacy with greater patient preference.
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Hyaluronic Acid Filler, HYC-24L, for Lip and Perioral Augmentation.
- A prospective multicenter pilot study of the safety and efficacy of microfocused ultrasound with visualization for improving lines and wrinkles of the décolleté.
- Cryolipolysis for safe and effective inner thigh fat reduction.
- Prospective multicenter clinical trial of a minimally invasive temperature-controlled bipolar fractional radiofrequency system for rhytid and laxity treatment.
- A randomized, blinded clinical evaluation of a novel microwave device for treating axillary hyperhidrosis: the dermatologic reduction in underarm perspiration study.
- A pilot study on the use of a plasma skin regeneration device (Portrait PSR3) in full facial rejuvenation procedures.
- Does laser inactivate botulinum toxin?
- Multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a 585 nm pulsed-dye laser for the nonablative treatment of facial rhytides.
- Photorejuvenation with intense pulsed light: results of a multi-center study.
- Full-face laser resurfacing using a supplemented topical anesthesia protocol.
- Pulsed dye laser therapy for sun damaged skin.
- Treatment of epidermal pigmented lesions with the frequency-doubled Q-switched Nd:YAG laser. A controlled, single-impact, dose-response, multicenter trial.
- The Q-switched Nd:YAG laser effectively treats tattoos. A controlled, dose-response study.
- Clinical use of the Q-switched ruby and the Q-switched Nd:YAG (1064 nm and 532 nm) lasers for treatment of tattoos.