Hydrafacial MD is a medical grade, facial resurfacing treatment promotes long term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. This multi-step treatment cleanses, evenly exfoliates and extracts impurities and dead skin cells while simultaneously replenishing vital nutrients. The Hydrafacial MD offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or discomfort.
- Signature Hydrafacial – Using Hydrafacial MD this treatment focuses on skin issues such as fine lines, oily or congested skin, sun damage, uneven skin tone, and dry or dehydrated skin, rosacea and blemishes. The hydrapeel tip removes damaged skin and infuses a customized blend of nutrient-rich serum. Its LED photo-modulation light reduces inflammation and bacteria while increasing collagen production. Suitable for all skin types, this treatment provides results with no downtime. | 30m
- Deluxe Hydrafacial – An invigorating treatment that includes all the luxurious essentials of the Signature Hydrafacial for the face, neck, and décolleté. A customized specialty serum is included to fit your skincare needs. | 40m
- HydraCleanse – Using the Hydrafacial MD exfoliation and blue LED light therapy, this treatment is designed to gently and effectively deep cleanse the skin, and reduce surface oil and acne causing bacteria. This treatment includes mask and extractions. Ideally suited for individuals prone to acne or suffering from rosacea. | 25m
Hydrafacial MD Add Ons
- Lymphatic Drainage Therapy to initiate detoxification process of the skin.
- Perk Lip Treatment exfoliates and perfectly primes lips with key ingredients peppermint oil and peony extract that lightly plumps the pout.
- Perk Eye Treatment awakens the delicate eye area to help gently brighten, tone, and firm the outer eye area while maintaining hydration.