Vera A. Chotzen, M.D.
Dr. Chotzen, associate director of the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California, began her education with a Diplome d’Excellence from the Leo Marchutz Ecole d’Art in France. She holds three degrees from the University of Hawaii, is board certified in dermatology, and laser fellowship trained.
As a leader in her field, Dr. Chotzen is actively involved in professional and public education and shares her knowledge through seminars, radio, television and public appearances. Her areas of expertise include all aspects of laser surgery, neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin), fillers, sclerotherapy, and skin cancer treatment and surgery.
- American Board of Dermatology, 1994
- National Board of Medical Examiners, 1991
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Hawaii, School of Medicine, 1990
- Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology, University of California, Davis, 1993-1994
- Dermatology Residency, University of California, Davis, 1991-1994
- Fellowship Laser Surgery, Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California, 1994
- Masters of Science, Physiology, University of Hawaii, 1986
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
Click here to fill out an online review for Dr. Chotzen on RealSelf.