Susan K. Silva, M.D.
Dr. Silva is a board certified dermatologist specializing in minimally invasive rejuvenation with natural results. She graduated with Honors and a BS in Chemistry from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio followed by a Doctorate in Medicine from the University of California, Davis where she served as President of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. As a student, Dr. Silva received awards for outstanding clinical expertise, surgical skill and research including excellence in Plastic Surgery. With 20 years of experience, she has lectured and trained other practitioners on advanced techniques using Botox, injectable fillers including Sculptra, Juvéderm and Restylane and lasers including Fraxel and CO2 resurfacing. She is currently an Allergan Medical Institute Faculty Member and participated in the FDA clinical trials leading to the approval of Juvéderm for lip enhancement. Her role on the Scientific Advisory Board for Olivino is consistent with her belief that health and beauty come from within.
- American Board of Dermatology Board Certified, September 1997
- Doctor of Medicine, University of California, Davis, School of Medicine, 1993
- Dermatology University of California, Davis, School of Medicine July 1994-June 1997
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Sacramento Valley Dermatologic Society
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
Click here to fill out an online review for Dr. Silva on RealSelf.