Marla L. McClaren, M.D.
Dr. McClaren earned her M.D. degree from the University of California at Davis. She completed her dermatology residency at UCLA, and was honored with the Outstanding Dermatology Resident Award. She conducted basic science research for which she received the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Student Research fellowship, the Edward C. Gomez Award for Outstanding Dermatologic Research and the American Dermatologic Research Fellowship. Dr. McClaren has published and presented her research nationally. Her special interest is in cosmetic dermatology with specific training in laser treatment of facial wrinkles, Botox®, and cosmetic fillers (Juvederm®, Perlane®, Restylane®, Radiesse® and Sculptra®)
- American Board of Dermatology, 1994
- Doctor of Medicine, UC Davis School of Medicine, Davis, CA,1994
- Dermatology residency, UCLA
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
Click here to fill out an online review for Dr. McClaren on RealSelf.