Dr. Suzanne Kilmer, founder of the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California, heads one of the world’s foremost centers on skin laser surgery. Based in Sacramento, Laser & Skin has one of the most wide-ranging collections of industry-tested leading-edge lasers to best treat skin laser surgery needs.
Harvard trained and chosen by her peers as one of the “Best Doctors in America” and one of the “Top Ten Laser Experts”, Dr. Kilmer lectures internationally on laser surgery techniques. Dr. Kilmer and her longtime associate, Dr. Vera A. Chotzen, original investigators for laser resurfacing, also pioneered the erbium laser for wrinkle and acne scar removal. They share their innovative techniques, training other physicians in the use of the latest equipment, and publishing ground-breaking research.
The Center is proud of its reputation as one of the world’s most comprehensive laser centers, and strives to provide state-of-the-art skin laser surgery and industry leading research in a warm, caring environment.
We believe in putting our patients’ comfort as our highest priority. Our qualified staff is dedicated to meeting your individual needs in a supportive environment. To ensure that your visit is a positive experience, our staff is prepared to listen to and answer any questions or comments you may have in a confidential manner, and work with you to achieve optimum results.
Dr. Kilmer and the staff of board-certified physicians at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center are members of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- Realself.com – Find, share & discuss the real story about any cosmetic treatment.
- Brilliant Distinctions Program – A points based rewards program for Botox, Juvederm XC, CoolSculpting, Kybella, Volbella XC, Vollure XC, Voluma XC, Latisse and SkinMedica.
- ExpertInjector™.org – ExpertInjectors™ are board-certified plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, dermatologists and oculoplastic surgeons who have demonstrated extreme due diligence in regards to patient safety, reliable results and consumer education. ExpertInjectors™ are properly qualified to perform injectable procedures and only administer products that are FDA-approved for aesthetic use.
http://www.capradio.org – Dr. Kilmer and the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California are proud supporters of Capital Public Radio.
The Laser Skin Surgery Center of Northern California is certified by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care – also known as AAAHC.
The AAAHC Certificate of Accreditation is a sign that an organization has committed to providing high-quality care and that it has demonstrated its commitment by achieving AAAHC Standards. Accreditation is a voluntary process through which a health care organization is able to measure the quality of its services and performance against nationally-recognized standards. The accreditation process involves self-assessment by the organization, followed by thorough on-site review by the AAAHC’s expert surveyors, who are themselves, health care professionals.