Anne R. ZHuang, M.D., FACMS
Dr. Anne R. Zhuang graduated from Stanford University with a B.S. in Biological Sciences and a minor in Economics. She earned her Medical Degree from Duke University, where she received a full-merit scholarship. She then returned to California and completed her Dermatology residency at the University of California San Diego, where she acted as a Chief Resident during her final year. After residency, Dr. Zhuang went on to pursue advanced fellowship training in Mohs micrographic surgery at the University of California Davis as well as in cosmetic and laser dermatology with Dr. Suzanne Kilmer at the Laser and Skin Surgery Center of Northern California.
Dr. Zhuang is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology. She is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and a Fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery. She has lectured at numerous professional societies, including the American College of Mohs Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Society for Investigative Dermatology, and Pacific Dermatologic Association.
Dr. Zhuang’s areas of expertise include skin cancer surgery and laser and cosmetic dermatology.
My Aesthetic Philosophy
I always strive to artistically achieve a patient’s aesthetic goals, whether that is enhancing one’s natural beauty, improving areas of concern, or aging gracefully.
- American Board of Dermatology, 2015
- Doctor of Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, 2011
- Division of Dermatology, University of California, San Diego, 2012-2015
- Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology, University of California, Davis
- ASDS Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery, Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California
- Diplomat, American Board of Dermatol
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Mohs Surgery
Share Your Experience
Fill out an online review for Dr. Zhuang on RealSelf